Highlights Of The 2021 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute Week
Success and sustainability in the midst of a transition requires superior performance. The OPEN MINDS 2021 Performance Management Institute offers a deep dive into performance requirements for realigning organizations’ management, financial, and clinical operations to optimize performance. Featuring best practices, techniques and strategies for improving performance, the perspectives on performance by health plan and payer executives – and the provider organization executives who are making it happen!
The Institute will run as a hybrid event – offering a virtual component for those unable to meet in person in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
Day One February 10th – The 2021 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute kicks off with three timely events:
- The OPEN MINDS Children’s Summit: The Future of School Based Health Services
Executives will discuss innovations in school-based service delivery, the intersection between education and health care funding, and evolving payment models that could systemically address these challenges in the future.
- How To Develop A New Service Line: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Building A Diversification Strategy & Conducting A Feasibility Analysis
This executive seminar is designed to help organizations across the country implement the competencies and tactics for value-based contracts.
- Succeeding With Value-Based Reimbursement: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Organizational Competencies & Management Best Practices For Value-Based Contracting.
This seminar will cover everything you need to know about developing a new service line starting with analyzing your current service lines to determine strategic options for diversification.
Erin Boyd Behavioral Network Strategy, Solutions & Program Director for Cigna Behavioral will open the institute on February 11th with her keynote address focused on access of care and will share Cigna’s new service delivery models in response to the to the increased demand for care in the wake of the pandemic crisis.
On February 12th, Amy Kendall, Vice President of Complex Populations at CareSource will kick-off the day with her keynote session, “Creating Successful Payer Partnerships For Innovation.” She will talk about how provider organizations and health plans can partner to develop and fund solutions to improve access to care, care continuity, and outcomes for consumers with an integrated outlook.
The agenda will feature more than 15 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs.
Can’t miss sessions include:
- Planning For Revenue Expansion By Expanding Your Service Area – From Market Analysis To Launch – A Best Practice “How To” session addressing moving new service lines from concept to execution.
- Improving Performance & Productivity Through Technology- Case study presentations on leveraging innovative technologies to increase organizational efficiencies, improve consumer outcomes, and reduce costs.
- Market, Math & Metrics: Three Keys To Optimizing Your Strategy-A Best Practice “How To” session focused on the key market issues, the value of “math,” and the right performance metrics essential for strategic decision-making in the current and future markets.