Highlights Of The 2020 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute Week
In this changing market, organizations need a strategy for scaling innovation, an infrastructure that can support rapid change, and an executive team with the tools and skills to build a plan for long-term sustainability.
Success is all about performance! Sustainability in the midst of disruptive competitive and new reimbursement requires superior performance. Join us for a deep dive into performance requirements, metrics-based management, and more. Featuring the perspectives on performance of health plan and payer executives – and the provider organization executives who are making it happen!
Day One – February 12th, The 2020 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute kicks off with three exciting events:
Day Two February 13th & Day 3 February 14th – Each day the institute will begin with keynote addresses from industry thought leaders. The institute will feature over 15 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs. All institute sessions are led by highly experienced OPEN MINDS moderators with guest speakers presenting their organization’s projects and a wide range of viewpoints.
Speakers & Faculty
- Deb Adler, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Tonya Copeland, Vice President, IDD Services & Employment & Community First CHOICES, UnitedHealth Care
- Joseph P. Naughton-Travers, EdM, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- James Stewart, President & CEO, Grafton Integrated Health Network
- John F. Talbot, Ph.D., Vice President of Corporate Strategy, Jefferson Center for Mental Health, & Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Ray Wolfe, J.D., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Vanessa R. Lane, MBA, Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management/Data Analytics, Grafton Integrated Health Network