Highlights Of Performance Management Week
The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is the only executive event focused on performance measurement and management in the areas of the health and human services field serving consumers with complex needs.
The shift from volume to value has created the need for new business models. Performance Management Institute focuses on the performance measurement, compensation, and financial tools executive teams need to move their organization from the concept of value-based reimbursement, to success in the new financial normal.
Day One – February 13th, The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute kicks off with three exciting events:
The OPEN MINDS Health Plan Partnership Summit: A Guide To Developing & Negotiating Partnership Agreements With Health Plans, a full day event focused on helping executives understand the needs of payers, reframe the services of typical provider organizations into “solutions” for health plans, negotiate agreements with payers and build mutually beneficial partnerships with payers in their market.
Thriving With Managed Care: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Organizational Competencies & Best Practices In Health Plan Contract Management, focused on essential best management practices and the internal departmental supports necessary to succeed in a high volume and outcomes driven managed care environment.
Making The Right Tech Investments For Your Organization: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Technology Budgeting & Planning, addressing the big challenge facing executives as they lead their organization on the path to a tech-driven future.
Day Two – February 14th Bill Green, Chief Executive Officer, Homestead Smart Health Plans, will open the institute with his keynote address, Serving Self Grant Sponsors Through Transparency, Fairness & Direct Contracting With Providers and Day Three – February 15th Leigh Davison, Staff Vice President, LTSS Specialty Organization, Anthem, Inc. will kick off the day with her keynote address, Innovative Collaborations & Partnerships For Long-Term Services: The Anthem Perspective.
The institute will feature over 15 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs. All institute sessions are led by highly experienced OPEN MINDS moderators with guest speakers presenting their organization’s projects and a wide range of viewpoints.
- Matt Miller, Senior Vice President, Public Sector, Magellan Healthcare
- Anna P. Hundley, Executive Director, Autism Treatment Center
- John M. Corneilson, MBA, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Keith Neal, MBA, MHL, CHFP, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Advocates
- Michelle Aponte-Pacheco, Chief of Revenue Cycle, Emergence Health Network
- Ashley Sandoval, Associate Chief Executive Officer, Emergence Health Network
- Vanessa R. Lane, MBA, Vice President, Revenue Cycle Management/Data Analytics, Grafton Integrated Health Network
- Lisa Kay, Clinical Program Manager, Cigna
- Donald J. Dauman, MBA, LCSWR, Chief Financial Officer, Spectrum Health & Human Services
- Blake A. Martin, MHA, Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer, Monarch
- Chris Thompson, Vice President of Operations-Bheavioral Health, Monarch
- Debbie Cagle Wells, Chief Marketing Officer, Centerstone
- Maggie Labarta, Ph.D., President & Chief Executive Officer, Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.